Who Would Play on Keyboard & Mouse

If Microsoft started selling an "official" keyboard and mouse setup for the Xbox 360, who would use it? Who thinks it is a cheap tactic, or borderline cheating?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This has been proven. Microsoft tested this a couple of years ago to see if console players could play against PC gamers. Console players didnt fair to well

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

I tried using it before and I feel more comfortable with a controller.

Edit: I wasn't aware that I replied to this thread before my bad. That was back when my account had a ban.

[/quote]

I'm digging your signature. It reminds me of the lyrics to an old Janet Jackson song...."Who's that thinkin nasty thoughts, nasty boys!"

I think i would suck with KB/M so would stick with the controller,I don't think it would happen but if they did bring this out i would hope they would maybe find a way to make them a bit less sensitive so KB/M users would'nt have an overwelming advantage over controller users,then it would be just a matter of preference.

Aim assist + Keyboard and Mouse = total annihilation. I wouldn't use them though I prefer KB/M.

Yeah, I started on PC a long time ago on my older brothers computer. I prefer PC for allot of games, but I play BC2 and CoD:BO and some others on Xbox. Got a Xbox about 5 years ago mainly for less hackers and the controller. I find playing the same game on the Xbox is different than PC because its more laid back in a way. I enjoy CoD 4 on PC for that same opposite reason. But MW2 is just a little to insane on PC so I prefer it on Xbox. Its allot more fast pace on the PC than Xbox mainly because of certain movements you can do. And hell yeah the controller is harder than M/KB, but you expect every one to have a controller on Xbox so its at a fair level. I just expect everyone on the Xbox to be using a controller, I can deal with modded controllers. lol    

A good tip in BC2 sniping is to let them run into the cross hair if they are running along and the GOL its amazing if you haven't tried it.

I plug my xbox controller into my pc.

But back on topic though, I come from a PC gaming community where i started playing FPS shooters since Doom and Quake 3 arena. I just got my xbox a few months ago and let me tell you its a lot harder to used to the controller while playing shooter games. I honestly suck at BF2 online and my favorite class is the recon which I think is the sniper and I can't snipe for *** if my life depended on it! But i continue to try and have fun, in summary I am total fan of mouse and keyboard.

^^^ LoL funny video haha that kid kept saying "OMG!" "NO!" haha thanks for the laughs man.

So Old. lol

Watch this video and tell me you can do all those moves on a controller. This is the reason why I don't play on PC for MW2. The moment is so fast pace with M/KB and the controller for Xbox seems to slow the whole pace of the game down. It would be a unfair advantage to use KB/M.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnZvrjv1_JI]

Gota add that the guy talking is really funny.

[quote user="Xtabay"]

Yeah ok, so that game gives you a bigger reticule to compensate for poor aiming with the controller. But try playing a match of Counter-Strike using a controller vs. mouse users, and I guarantee you'll get r**ed by constant AK headshots, while you're desperately twiddling around your thumb.

[/quote]

Oh gawd this post is old, but damn, that's not even fair.