who will be in cover of 2k12?

I am wondering who is going to be in 2k12 cover?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think D.Rose (http://nba-2k12.com/?p=22 )

Hopefully LeBron.

I think Blake would be the best choice. He is exciting and if the Clippers can become relevant he could become the new face of the league in a few years.

Hopefully King James!!!

LOL maybe james should be on NBa elite 12. But Rose should be on it this Year

blake griffin or derrick rose

iverson was 2k-2k4, ben wallace 2k5, shaq 2k6-7chris paul 2k8, kg 2k9, kobe 2k10,mj 2k11

NBA 2K12= D. Rose

i heard one person say it is MJ again but i don't believe that. With nba elite not coming out last year (the one durant was supposed to be on) i think durant sud be on it cuz it would look cool. but i also heard heard lebron was going to be on it, but that would kinda be a bad idea because all of the lebron hate. i also heard d rose which would be pretty cool to. my list would be........

1) Durant

2) Rose

3) Griffin

4) LeBron

5) Dirk

6) B-Scal

Its just been anounced that there will be 3 different covers and they will be Mike Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird. I dont know if we can know yet what player will get the xbox cover. I honestly was hoping we would get durant or rose, but im fine with the old players and i hope we get magic johnson because we already had jordan.

I think you will be able to choose which cover you want but the Magic Johnson and Larry Bird ones will only be available at launch,