Who will be getting GTA V on Tuesday?

This might be a dumb question because who isn't getting GTA V?! I'm just curious though. Will some people be renting it, waiting a couple days to get it or get it on release? I'm getting my copy delivered Tuesday morning. I don't have school that day so I'll be playing it most of the day whoo!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Will probably borrow my friend's copy. I really disliked GTA4, so this one doesn't excite me.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]This might be a dumb question because who isn't getting GTA V?[/quote]

Not me,no interest in it at all, and i have played everyone from the very first on ps1.

[quote user="xDefySpace"] I'm getting my copy delivered Tuesday morning.[/quote]

What makes you think the postman will get there in the morning?

I imagine every postman will have extra work that day.

Even if I could(I can't), I'll be too busy playing Splinter Cell: Blacklist soon. I also have a slew of games I'm goning to start focusing on(Planescape Torment, The World Ends With You, maybe Final Fantasy VI.)

Just not enough time in the world for vidya games.

I'll be at Gamestop around 10PM in line.  I got my iphone to talk to my girlfriend and my ipod to listen to music.

I'll be going accross the street to Taco Bell before hand and eating a Nacho Bell Grande while sitting in line.

With a Pepsi.

It's going to be a great night.

I will be at work.... generating a revenue and being productive.

-

Now come Friday evening........

I'll be at the midnight launch

If I decide to get it, it'll be at a Black Friday sale. :)

Getting it at the midnight release!

I'm guessing everyone in the world will be getting it. Lol

I can't get my copy ti;; next month. ): So sad right now,,