Who the heck alphabetized these forums?

I can't be the only one who went looking for the forum for The Witcher 2 under the "W" heading.

Seriously, you guys are going to put all games that start with the word "The" under the heading for "T"?  Have you never been to a library or used an encyclopedia before? o_O

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

So.... You come here often? I'm guessing not.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't spend every waking moment living and breathing everything that happens on the xbox.com forums.  I guess it was silly of me to expect things to be organized similarly to pretty much any other system that categorizes things alphabetically.

It's the new format and it sucks. These forums still need a rollback.

Like ill poison said...  U don't come around much do u?  Was it that much of an issue to start a thread over?  Jeez man

Exactly arborman. I don't spend every waking minute here either but I know that layout and its not new unless you don't come here often and you haven't been here in a while hence my reply...

Well, as a matter of fact..."THE" Witcher is the first game that I've purchased in recent memory which starts with the word "THE" in its title. So no, I was not aware that this is how these forums are laid out, and whether it's new to you or not and whether you're comfortable with it or not, I personally think that it's a very unintuitive way to organize things...so to me, yes that is worth starting a new thread over.

Considering all the other drivel that people have started threads about...and you're going to take issue with me starting one commenting about the organization and functionality of this very site?

Touchy? chill out man.

A brilliant comeback.  Really, bravo.

I started this thread to bring attention to something which I felt to be counter-intuitive, in the hopes that maybe something could be done about it...that's it.  Then you had to jump in with your snarky reply, and now you're surprised that you're getting attitude in return?

I've made my point with this thread.  Moving on...

Ok...  Hmmm. The elder scrolls?  I think that starts with the.....  Enuff said.  Find something else to sniffle about

A brilliant comeback.  Really, bravo.??? Lol I'm actually and adult pal, I don't do ''comebacks'' I was just saying chill out, my first comment was a flippant attempt at humour. Shame you couldn't see that without the use of a 'lol'. No worries, this game is awsome, gonna focus on that instead of angry little boys.