Who still plays past COD games?

Just curious as to whether the dedicated players usually stick to the current game, or play the older ones as well...  I popped in Black Ops 1 the other night and found the TDM games still heavily populated by people of all ranks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cod4 if you aint played it, best cod ever, cod now is just plain rubbish

I still just play Modern Warfare 2. I've been wondering whether or not I should get ghosts. If I do it it, it will be on my winder break so I actually have tie to play it.

-

Modern Warfare 2 had the best variety for classes in my opinion.

I indulged in some MW3 a week ago.

I still play Black Ops.  Best COD in my humble opinion.

I played Cod 4 and waw leading up to ghosts.  The only people playing mw2 are trolling with nubetoobs.  MW3 was ruined by sitreppro.  Black ops 1 and 2 are inferior by design.

I played some Modern Warfare 2 some time ago to indulge my nostalgic senses. Though I seldom playing past titles via Multiplayer due to exploits that could cost you dearly.

I still play COD2 from time to time. Yes, COD2. People still play it, so it's nice to get a game going.

I usually skipped Treyarch's titles and played MW2 until MW3 and played that until Ghosts.

Thinking bout playing them all on Thursday night,Trip down memory lane before i dump the 360 on Friday.

Still play COD2 & COD4 on PC and some MW2 & MW3 on the 360.