Who still plays Fable 1?

Im just curious to see who still plays the first fable or Fable: The Lost Chapter. I Just got back into Fable when my cousin and I traded game he gave me Fable 2 gave him some other game. And from then i got Fable 3 but then i remembered i had Fable 1 a long time ago and wanted to play it again so i got The Lost Chapters and im loving it a little weird at first since im used to the Fable 2 and Fable 3 style of fighting but man Fable is so awesome I love how you can wear armor which is what i hope they bring back to Fable 4.

Discussion Info

Last updated August 28, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To this day I've got both Fable and Fable TLC on my shelf.  Fantastic games, and great to play

Just started the Fable trilogy and waiting till i finish off Fable 2 to get myself to get Fable 3.

I'm still curious to experience the online aspect of things.

I was agreeing with you there. Tell you said Online. Sorry I'm just hating online Crap now days. That's why I'm going with the Fable.  But how is Fable 1?

TeeMan, you never played Fable 1? OMG you have no idea. If you like Fable 2 you will love Fable 1. Since Fable 1 was original xbox the controls are different like to draw your sword it is LB to draw your bow it is RB, to run it is B, to attack it is still X, to block it is Y, and to use magic you hold the RT and your spells are mapped on X,B,and A, when you get more spells you press Y and they will be mapped on the same Buttons only now you are on a different slot and pressing Y will take you back to your other spells. Only thing that I find weird about Fable 1 is that when you target anyone the show up red so be careful when attacking, i did this on accident but it only gives you 5 evil.  

As for clothing and stuff like that Fable 1 has a ton of it and what is cool is most of it is armor and it looks awesome go to the Fable wiki and find the Fable armor it looks sweet.

Story is really good i still haven't beaten it but i did a long time ago when it first came out. But has been a while so i don't remember what all that happens. If you do get Fable 1 get Fable: The Lost Chapters it continues the story from where Fable 1 ended so you get more gameplay out of it and a sword similar to the power sword at the end of the game called The Sword of Avos. Really great game. The only thing i have run into with since this is an original (i like to call classic) xbox game is there is some tears in the audio at times but nothing game breaking, there was one point where my game froze on me but it took a long time for this to happen so if you do get it save regularly. But other then that it is a great game.

I've played it within the last year.

Cool. If and when I finish Fable 2. My buddy was going to lend me Fable 3. So I don't know if I'll have time for Fable 1. If I do' I'll pick it up. I haven't seen it in any stores tho. New and used. So I think I'll have to do the Download off the Marketplace.

Get the lost chapters if you can, quite uncommon these days, but snap it up if you do see a copy.   :)

[quote user="revanflashman"]

Get the lost chapters if you can, quite uncommon these days, but snap it up if you do see a copy.   :)

[/quote]

They have them on amazon for $10.

OleMissRebel10, the is the place i got mine and i was really surprised because the original Fable on amazon is like 50 bucks weird. But yeah Get Lost chapters it continues where Fable 1 (the one on xbox market place) ends and has a little more stuff to do.

It's because amazon has TLC's and they aren't jacking the price up. That original Fable is sold by some guy selling stuff on amazon. I saw some guy trying to sell Mass Effect 2 the collectors edition for $2,000. I guess if some douche wanted to buy it for that much I'd sell it too...lol