Who runs the HALO Twitter account?? I need a #, not a redirection to a redirection

I won a giveaway from @halo on September 27th and its nearly been a month and I've yet to receive my prize. After asking for my personal info and address, I've tried contacting them back through private messages over and over and I get no response. I went to major nelson, brav, waypoint....still no responses. I'm not trying to be greedy, I'm just saying I've been a halo player since CE and when I won a giveaway (HCS BAG AND GEAR) I was so excited and to be nearly a month from when I got the notification my patience is running thin... Not because I haven't received "free stuff", but because I can't get an honest straight forward answer from anyone, that's all I want. I have screenshots announcing that I won and screenshots of the halo account direct messaging me. Please help. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Fonzathon,

Im pretty sure 343i run the twitter account, Depending on where you are located, Postage and shipping can take a long time, As an example for me to buy a "lootcrate" box it would take upto or more than a month to get to my postage address, i could suggest you go to the halo waypoint forums like you have done for the xbox forums and just post that you have won a prize via the Twitter account and wondering if you can get more details as you have been waiting around a month, i have seen a few people get responses from waypoint monitors that way, unfortunately that is the only way i could suggest other than continue trying their Twitter page, who knows you may get lucky with an xbox support member seeing this and pass it along..

Sorry i couldnt be much more help but i hope you see your prize soon :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.