Who plans on NOT buying?

Ahh what the heck, you can even tell us why!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

unless the greatly increase the length of single player and code the behavior of ai enemy and friendlies to look they may have actually attended some form of combat training i'll be passing on this. don't have enough gamer friends to get into multiplayer and so i need quality single player.....unless the multiplayer were persistent like planetside not match based

Me

Lots of great games coming out this year...Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Elder Scrolls 5, Batman, LA Noire, Rage, Uncharted 3, inFamous 2, Dead Island, Forza 4....I could go on and there's no doubt some I don't even really know about yet. Anyway what I just listed is $600 worth of games........

MW3 would have to show me something very special to justify a purchase

I never plan on NOT doing something.

Me! Why?Well, I hater COD.

I'm buying it..I like to hear people scream on there mic when I get a game winning kill in SnD

So me better at this time point blank GOW 3 is a must, COD has a huge following

Definitely not buying. Don't even play online anymore. wtf am I even doing here? I hate my life.

I will certainly not pre-order. Once more info and videos are released, I will most likely decide not to ever buy the game.

It's going to be a tough choice because there are a lot of great games coming out that I'm looking forward to.

It can't be worst than Black Ops...