Who is your FAVORITE WOLFPACK'S Character?

My favorite Character from TEAM WOLFPACK is FOUR EYES! My weapon of choice is Heavy Machine Gun (M-60) w/450 ammos! Sometimes on given situration, I needs to switch weapons (sniper rifle) to takes out Snipers on the roof. FOUR EYES (Science Field) I like when she revives her team-mates, she'll tell them "You owe me, one"! LOL

Which is your favorite Character from WOLFPACK? I like to see who is the most popular choices from the fans usin' the Character! & the Least Character, too.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mine is Vector because he reminds me of Hunk.

I also like to use the heavy machine gun. My backup is the HP. My ability is cloaking/invisibility.

Vector as well, suppressed rifle with the Samurai Edge.

Very satisfying to stealth behind a group of spec-ops and knock them to their knees and put a round in their heads one by one.

I started out with Lupo and assault rifles.  I like the guns a blazin' ability.  

I play as Lupo with Super Soldier. Dishing out more damage sounds good to me.

Vector as he is Hunk's protégé and has the best looking outfit. I love how you can be any class and still play the way you want. I thought Vector would have been limited to certain guns to fit in the recon kit. Can't wait to unlock some more weapons!

Hate to say it but Vector for me as well. I love the invisible cloak and I use the advanced smg. Bertha is a good 2nd (or atleast I like her as a sidekick)

Vector with Supressed  Rifle and Matilda

*Vector w/ Supressed Rifle, Lightning Hawk and Active Camo / Mimicry.

**Lupo w/ Militia Rifle, Lighting Hawk and Incendiary Rounds/ Super Soldier.

(* = Main; ** = Secondary)

LOL, alot of Vector fans, I like Vector too. With his cool Umbrella's Uniform! As for the month of April, we'll get to choose Spec-Ops Charater(s)! I think Vector & Willow are similar...

I've played a lot of TF2 with the Spy, and I play a very stealthy game in Call of Duty and Battlefield. So it's no surprise Vector is my first pick (Plus he does look Badass).