Who is your Favorite and Most Hated character?

Ok, so I am wondering what you guys think are the best characters and the worst ones.

My personal favorite has to be 'Hoffman', he has always played a key role in the game and when I play him in Multiplayer,  I always feel like I will win because he has the Victory feel about him.

My most hated HAS to be Prescott. He has a voice that just GRATES on my ears. So irritating and squeaky. 

So please do, share your thoughts. :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My favorite is Baird and my most hated is the Savage Kantus. Baird is funny and the Savage Kantus sounds annoying.

Cole is by far my favorite.  He's the guy you want backing you up in any fight.  As for most hated, I don't really have any particular character I despise, but I HATE Dizzy's voice.  I cringe every time I hear him and wish he'd STFU!

Favorite would have to be Baird,followed closely by Hoffman (he's always got something funny to say). Hated, hands down Griffin. Although when Prescott gets downed and says 'revive me' like a little wimp,that is always funny!

My favorite character is Cole too, my least favorite would definitely have to be Dizzy he just annoys me haha.

my favorite character would have to be Dom not just because of his story but his character and who he is and what he's  fighting for my most hated character would have to be prescott he just seems to uptight and too snobby

I'd say I hate Anya and Myrrah, all the little try-hard-wannabes always end up playing as them.

Favorite: A. Carmnie, just your standard run of the mill solider nothing special

Hated: Cole, the loudest most obnoxious character ever

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

Hated: Cole, the loudest most obnoxious character ever

[/quote]

have to agree with you there.

Favourite is Unarmoured Marcus-Just a gun and a T-Shirt-what more do you need!

My favorite is a tough one, cuz I've grown to like 'em all. But my most hated is those darn tickers, I can't stand them blowing up on my feet all the time.

Favorite -Cole And Baird, By far, they always got something smart to say which makes a serious game quite fun.

most hated - Prescott and valera