Who is the Leader of your multiplayer squad?

The original Mass Effect Trilogy has Commander Shepard, Transformers has Optimus Prime, and Star Trek The Next Generation has Captain Jean-Luc Picard.  Out of every character in the multiplayer roster, who do you consider to be the leader of your multiplayer squad?  Why is this particular character the leader of your multiplayer squad?  What is the trademark weapon that has become iconic to this character? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The leader of my squad is my Krogan Battlemaster because not only is he my #1 all time favorite character, but because he has been through more missions than all of my other characters combined  :)  His trademark weapon is a Wraith X  :)

I am. My Sentinel Vorcha. His Iconic weapon is the reegar carbine and his equally Iconic flamethrower. In my group I am the coordinator and message guy. My close friend is public relations and problems guy. He is a N7 destroyer and for sure his iconic weapon is a cerberus harrier and a black widow. We come up with the strats for the maps together. Our other two guys are Juggernaut/ N7 Fury with hurricane and eagle. Our last guy is the kid (all groups must have a kid to keep things lively) he is 18 and is our Turian Ghost. Our alternate (yes we even have an alternate) is also a Turian Ghost but he is 23 and a school teacher. That is my team. Put anything in front of them and they will destroy it. You asked for the leader but a leader is only as strong as the men or women who back him so I mentioned them all. These are the guys that went 11-0 during what shall be forever known as the week of Platinum extractions for the very last weekend challenge ever.

I guess my Asari Valkyrie. She is always in the enemies face blowing them away with biotic explosions. The ones stubborn enough to still be standing used to feel the wrath of her Scmitar X. Now she's more at home with the M-11 Suppressor X with the power mod.

Its cool to include the rest of your squad "BAD 2020"  :)  I primarily play solo-runs, hence I didn't mention the squad that supports the leader.  I meant no disrespect to the rest of anyone's fellow squadmates, its just that I can't really relate to being much of a team player because if I were to estimate it, 85% of me playing are solo-runs and only 15% with randoms in a public match.  I definitely agree that the rest of the squad is also important  :)

Deaths head 200 is my senior officer he's usually a krogan vanguard basically invincible as his friend I've always got his back with my N7 destroyer with typhoon 4 & piraña 10 & I also bring my N7 Paladin to smack the reapers in the face muhaa

Commander Kimieva, no matter what character she chooses, she's always top the scoreboard and is quite often the last one standing after the rest of us fall, I feel bad how we've left her to fend for herself on many occasions to spectate while she survives the onslaught so we can live to fight another round, it's become known as "The Kimieva Show" and is something to experience and quite educational, she makes the other players around her better and that's the key to true leadership, she also gets best dressed honours with her keen eye for her character's unique colour combinations, a Warrior with Style, "Best of The Best" before the banner was even thought of...:-)

I'd also have to go with the Krogan Battlemaster. The guy just won't go down! Also a big fan of the Asari Vanguard, Stasis-Lift Grenade combo. And of course, the ever reliable human Soldier. Still has the same name and colors from when the game was released :)

Hey i've seen the Kimieva show. Its a good program. Hope to watch again sometime but i'd rather be standing beside her fighting the good fight. Without a doubt the best female player I have ever seen in ME3 and one of the best outright.

more than likely it would be either me or XGRIFTER we tend to play everyone as long as they're not level 20 and we tend to do about the same in terms of score and we can also both carry if everyone on the team gets killed

Awww, such kind words from Arkham and Bad2020. I'm not always at the top of the scoreboard, especially when I'm tanking damage with my Geth Juggie, but I'd to think I'm not a weak link on any team I'm part of.

Sorry about the absence from the galaxy at war, btw. I've been stuck in BioShock Infinite land for the past four days, and Tomb Raider land before that.

And I have to say that if I'm Arkham's Commander, then I have a fantastic right hand in Arkham making me look good. Always willing to play the team medic and make sure I'm not getting stomped when I get too arrogant with my Asari Valkyrie and wade headfirst into a mass of badness.