who is the biggest mass effect 3 fan

i wanna know whos the biggest fan is i have question for you too answer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There's absolutely no way to accurately determine who the "biggest fan" is, mostly because such a definition is both vague and rather pointless.

-------------

In terms of pure Mass Effect knowledge, VoteDC is the resident geek ;)

-----------

But you could just post the question as I or someone else may be able to answer it.

I'd bet on voteDC being able to answer your inquiry too, as far as "biggest fan", that's a good question, how about Hellhog's VAST collection of MASS Effect memorabilia, not sure if he's a "mass effect 3 fan" though for he doesn't post here much anymore, his personal list of collectibles resembles your average CrypticZer0 post in length...:-)

Mass Effect 3 isn't even out yet. Pretty hard to determine who is the biggest fan, no?

i am

Ha ha, sure data1123...:-)

ok well it goes through all mass effects well question 1 what is the first and last name of the reporter

[quote user="xxBEASTxRIDERxx"]

ok well it goes through all mass effects well question 1 what is the first and last name of the reporter

[/quote] Which reporter are you referring to as there are two of them.

Khalisa Al-Jilani, or something very similar?

Anyway, however, I don't know if anyone could really be called a Mass Effect 3 fan yet...

the reporter from mass effect 3

forget about question 1 it might be hard for the 2nd question is who is the voice of female sheppard in mass effect 3