Who is the best??

Use to play SSF4 alot (just against mates tho), & I remember alot of talk about Diago, so I watched loads of vids of him in tournaments & he was the main man.  Who is the main man in Mortal Kombat, I watched some footage of Tylerlantern & was in awe of the guy, not just with him in practice, but the guy does it all in rank.  Anyway I thought he was the main man until I watched some vids of Zexx the Reaper & his combos are unreal (I learned alot watching his Ermac & Quin chi), again he does them all in rank.

Who is the main man of MK9?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've watched Tyler also, he is good. HoodFresh is nice with it also. But with that tournament they just had not to long ago, cats like Justin Wong, Flo and Perfect Legend are some beast. Justin won the whole tournament pretty decisively though, his Kung Lao is crazy.

I'm in awe right to put Tylerlantern in the good area is pretty comical I'll give him credit for his combo vids but Tyler is not good thats not how you play Sub Zero.  He did so many things wrong with Sub Zero thats not how you play him or how you play against Shang.  Check4900 got more combo videos and is definitely a better player and the list of tournament player Cruzin listed is a good list the only other person I would add to that is Tom Brady.

Tyler was the 1st guy I seen & hes pretty awesome by my standards.  Just watched Tom Brady & Justin in a tourny on youtube & they were frightening.  I thought I was average but after watching that, im just poor.

Yeah Justin Wong is a monster, I forgot to mention LI Joe also. And yeah Koompbala I forgot Tom Brady,I thought about it right after my post lol. I'm going to check out Check4900 now.

The speed & the timing of those guys is wild.

oh yeah you watched tom brady at power up thats the last major he played which that was the games day of release tourney he should be at CEO going on today then evo.

I watched a PDP tourny & every1 seemed to pick Kung Lao, which I thought was odd as i've yet to get matched with him online, I thought ppl would pick the guy that the best players pick.

Anyway, J.Wong was a league above any1 in that tourny.

When is EVO? I'll be sure to watch it. And I did try Kung Lao after seeing Wong use him but I couldn't connect any long combo's with him, just some descent ones.

Chris G (Reptile) defeated Tom Brady (Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, Kung Lao) today at CEO 2011 which is part of the EVO Championship.  I can't wait to see how Tom Brady, who is thought to be the best player in the world, responds during the next EVO event.  

He isn't thought of as the best player in the world, he just had a head start on everyone because he was a tester