WHO IS PUMPED FOR REZZURECTION?!

I think that Zombies: Rezurrection is gonna be absolutely amazing. Hopefully the new weapons are much more effective in the higher levels, but it's nice to see a new zombies take on the world at war maps. I think that der riese, shi no numa, verruckt, and nacht der untoten are gonna be fun, but the one most people are most interested in as far as i can tell is Moon. Moon should be especially fun because of the floating and the structures. the weaponry from the video makes moon look like the most interesting. It is a very fresh and new idea for something like this. I give props to treyarch and the creators. This should make zombies much more interesting. Its good to see these ideas aren't very monotonous when it comes to games! It's a great finale!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm excited for it. Not so much for the WaW maps because I played them into the ground before Black Ops came out. I hope this isn't the end of Treyarch's zombies. I would really like to see a stand alone game.

I can't wait I'm planning on buying me and my friend a code after I get a gold card :D

Ive had the Hardened Edition since release, but Moon is gonna be epic.

I haven't played any of those maps, so I'm looking forward to all of them.  On a side note, does anyone know or have they even released what the cheevos are gonna be?

I'm pumped I havent played any of the maps yet. I'm gonna get them but I'm going on holiday the day before they come out so I can't download it straight away :(

[quote user="Machete160"]

I haven't played any of those maps, so I'm looking forward to all of them.  On a side note, does anyone know or have they even released what the cheevos are gonna be?

[/quote]

There is a video stating some achievements that seem pretty legit, but no official release yet.

Seems a bit of a rip off to me, if you have the maps on waw, you are paying 1200 points just for the moon map? Why have the maps on waw and black ops?

Roll on the 23rd.

so it's just waw maps and zombies on the moon hmmmm i still play waw will not be wasting my ms points on this besides i suck at zombie

yea i think u should get a special deal if u hav the waw maps for waw already