Who is not going to play?

IMO you would be crazy not to. But i know some people would rather play other games and that is not crazy. I would just like to know who already knows they are opting out this round of rehash?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

didnt you already make a thread like this?

Me

I'll probably pick this up used. Shouldn't be any problem finding a used copy within the first week of the release... It's the same with every new game that comes out tbh...

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[/quote]yeah. that one was had "buy" where as this one has "play"

I know you need help remembering sometimes. Its also why I add the IMO, cause people be forgettin'

Guess what I am going to say?

just making sure its a no. Captain

[/quote]so is that a no for you as well?

I never said I wasn't going to get this game...

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

I know you need help remembering sometimes. Its also why I add the IMO, cause people be forgettin'

[/quote]

yeah i actually do need help remembering because of the damage i did to my brain from all the illegal hits i did playing rep football.  but yeah im playing this game for achievements + tr0llin purposes only.

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

[/quote]

yeah i actually do need help remembering because of the damage i did to my brain from all the illegal hits i did playing rep football.  but yeah im playing this game for achievements + tr0llin purposes only.

[/quote]

If I had to guess I would have said all the weed smoking and booze drinking. And yeah, its ok to say you are going to play the MP. you have been this whole time, whats really going to change now? Other than the fact you roll with Kramer..