Who is going tonight for the midnight release?

The title says it all. I personally cannot wait for the game. And to all of you nay sayers the beta was a really old build. They have ironed out 99% of those problems from what I have heard on G4TV.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gamestop because it's so close.

Getting my copy at midnight.

But of course! My Gamestop is a few blocks away. ^_^

Getting my copy at Bestbuys, they have a tournament starting at 9pm winner takes a free copy of the game and goodies..that right there sold me

Hey lads, this game will rock out with its c**k out, but can't you wait until the morning? :)

dearest mother shant allow me out on the eve of schooling.

Can't wait for this game. I've been waiting for a new shooter! then after this, MW3 :3

nope....gonna wait till tomorrow...gonna cuddle up to the wife and get a good nights sleep.....heck, I may not even be playing tomorrow.....there's a whitetail with my name on it, waiting to be got....and I'm heading up into the Sawtooth nearby for a few hours tomorrow after work with some buddies of mine...hopefully get my deer, and stay home this coming weekend

Any other game I would pass on Midnight release, but seeing as how I work till 11pm tonight I'll swing by GS after my 45 minute drive home and pick it up.

work to 11 and gotta drive home past Gstop so yeah