Who is geting the HALO 4 console bundle?

I am. Becoues i need a new system so I can haved a bigger hard drive. And i want to get 320GB one. So i have space to dl and saved stuff in the futuer. And I was plaing to get HALO 4 in the beganing with.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't need a new system, but I so want to get that bundle.  It is the first system that I have wanted to get just because of cosmetic reasons.  But alas, I will just stick with my glossy slim.  

Not I.

I forgot to say this. That I have to see i have the money before I know I can get it.

Even though I'm a HUGE Halo fan and would really love to have the Halo 4 console, I just don't see myself getting it. I have a perfectly fine 250GB Xbox 360 S that hasn't given me a single problem yet (knocks on wood).

My friend actually wants to buy me this, in return for me giving him my new slim, plus $100. Think I'll keep my 360. No point in getting a new console, when mine works perfectly.

Not me. The LE Gears of War console that I have is much better IMO.

I would like to get one but i'm just fine with the Gears of War 320GB.

If I were to get another special design then I would need to get them all.

Any video on the sound effects this design makes?

And reason i geting becoues one I haved can't be upgraded any more.

do you really need 320gb HDD over the 250gb....

I have a fat with 250gb HDD.. the halo console is actually over priced so no thanks.

Well I give me years of spaces.  And I want a new hard drvie and not used. And my current system is RROD proned.