Who is geting sick and tired of KKK version of Jack Swagger?

I am

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

pretty sure thats not the character he is portraying,  but if your disliking him then he is doing his job as a heel.

I guest someone didn't get the memo about wrestling being fake ;)

I love the Angle. I just cant stand looking at Jack Swaggar. One bugly mofo.

We the People, We the People.... thats one of the most annoying things now,  standing behind Zeb and yelling that the whole time lol....

I personally don't like his new push but he does have a contract and if they don't use him they'd be throwing their money away... Once this gimmick completely goes nowhere (hopefully after wrestlemania) they can change his image again... I'm actually quite surprised they pushed him to the top again so quickly... I liked the college show off from a few yrs ago, he was a heel with appeal with funny moments... Yeah, that was impressive.

transform

[quote user="MarsMitchell86"]

I guest someone didn't get the memo about wrestling being fake ;)

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure we did, it's called WWEntertainment for a reason. It's not a secret it's a tv show, with writers, directors, and producers...just like you can sit down and watch a billionaire fight crime dressed like a bat, we can sit down and see oiled up athletes body slam each other and call themselves every name in the book and know they'll go and have a beer together right after...what's your point??

transform

Im pretty sure MarsMitchell was just being sarcastic toward Dakrkplayer2 who made this thread about Swagger, I dont think he was crackin on anyone as a whole about watching wrestling or it being fake, more like meaning why complain about something that is not real and is just for  storyline and show.

[quote user="BigDaddyxBrock"]

Im pretty sure MarsMitchell was just being sarcastic toward Dakrkplayer2 who made this thread about Swagger, I dont think he was crackin on anyone as a whole about watching wrestling or it being fake, more like meaning why complain about something that is not real and is just for  storyline and show.

[/quote]... I doubt it, seeing as how he's been in other threads making fun of it and it's viewers... I think everyone knows wrestling is scripted and speaking about character development in context of the product is the same as talking about a tv show where so and so ran off with his/her best friend's wife... We all know they're actors at the end of the day...

I don't mind seeing a thread on individual wrestlers if it keeps the forum active before the next game comes out... What's funny about wrestling's "fakeness" is people that bash it don't realize that is the only event i can think of that constantly sells out arenas, yet you have actual sporting events like baseball, basketball, soccer, etc. that have empty seats...go figure.

transform

I see what you were saying now CursedOptimus, I didnt realize there were a couple of other pointless replies in the forums that he had posted.

Yeah, i don't mind if people want to claim wrestling is "stupid", "fake" etc. if they have a solid argument to back it up other than "it's dumb" and "because it is"... I think baseball is one of the most boring sports in the world and i have my reasons for saying so, i like playing it but not watching it, but that's neither here nor there... Anyhow, back to jack swagger, i think if they want his current character to grow then i can see him winning the belt at wrestlemania and continue to feud with alberto.

transform