Who is buying the LE Edition ?!

This is going to be the 1st game that I buy a Limited Edition of. What are your thoughts on the LE Edition ??!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, I am getting tooo. I got the LC editions for both Forza 2 and 3 so naturally, as hyped as I am for this, It is preordered and majority of it is paid off. CANT WAIT!

Preordered and half paid off. Not looking forward to the Alfa-Romeo preorder car, but. Eh.

LCE Preordered,  Paid in Full, Cant wait to make a CRZ Drag car, I know it defeats the purpose of a Hybrid but a Boosted K20 will fix that !

Bought the LE on Forza 3 so figured I'd get it for Forza 4 as well, too bad they will release all of the VIP stuff for msp like they did with the last one which really pissed me off

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

Preordered and half paid off. Not looking forward to the Alfa-Romeo preorder car, but. Eh.

[/quote]yeah i dont care for the alfa but watever atleast we get the game

Nice sig Op!

simply because I want it and can afford to buy it.

Pre-ordered the LE at Gamestop.

I'm not sure whether I'll get the LE.  probably decide closer to the time, depending on the money situation

I don't really care about which preorder car I get. I just want the LCE Edition game in general. Probably going to get it from Gamestop or Best Buy though.