Who here is looking forward to Destiny?

Who here is looking forward to Destiny? What version are you going to get? Xbox one, Xbox 360, PS4 or PS3? I am getting the Xbox 360 edition, got my receipt safe in my Tardis safe. Now the waiting game...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Meh.  It's a first person shooter.  How different can it be from the other 290834723 out there right now?

Yes and no it is more of a hybrid with MMO/RPG elements with spacy wacy SciFi. Yes it has guns in it but it has magic as well.

I'll be getting it, I just don't know if it will be a day one purchase for me or not. I haven't really been hearing much either, but I'm sure that will change when the release gets closer.

It's something that I would be interested in, but as always, I will gather up some info beforehand.

I've preordered Destiny for the ps3. I rarely play online on the 360 and will be suspending Live when the time comes. I have not heard much about the game lately but what I have heard and have seen has me really anticipating the upcoming game. I just hope it lives up to the hype it has gotten so far.

I'm not exactly sold just yet, I have to see more gameplay first.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

looking forward to it, probably get it whenever i get one of the next gen systems.

I don't know tbh. I have it preordered for Xbox One but I'm gonna cancel that anyway since I'm not doing physical copies this go around. I think its taking too long to come out and that's effecting my hype for it.

I'm looking forward to it. I'll get more hyped once it gets closer to release.

It is an unfortunate having to wait for 6 months till it is out. No doubt the game will look beautiful and run great on the 8th gen consoles. Will be interesting to see how the game plays on the Xbox 360 and PS3, Bungie seems to think the Xbox 360 and PS3 can handle the game with no issues. Well they probably started developing the game on 7th gen. Looks like it will be kind of a wait and see kind of thing.