Who here has a 'Thank The Maker' Medal?

Just wondering,

I lost both of my opportunities to get one in Competitive, as my team mates were bad and I was searching alone, and Anchronos and Ardattack were in full parties.

However, I do have one in Customs for beating Kapture in a Capture the Flag game

If anyone has one in Matchmaking though, I envy you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I has one! And it's in matchmaking! It's the only time I've ever faced a Bungie employee too.

I can't remember his GT for the life of me though. I have a picture saved on my Xbox of me splattering him with a Warthog on Breakpoint.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

I has one! And it's in matchmaking! It's the only time I've ever faced a Bungie employee too.

I can't remember his GT for the life of me though. I have a picture saved on my Xbox of me splattering him with a Warthog on Breakpoint.

[/quote]

*Jealous face here*

Nice man, I never got to splatter a Bungie Employee, Kapture was a noob and used armor lock

I have a Thank the Maker medal. Don't know when I got it. Just saw I had it one day.

How do you know if they r bungie employees??

They have a skull helmet with blue flames.

I once had the opportunity to get one but guess what?.......................

yeah my team sucked

They don't all wear Haunted and Blue flames. The one I played wasn't. He was using the Bungie faceplate though for his GT in the lobby screen.

Just got my "Thank the Maker" medal in a game of assault. Was about to give up for the night as I am having a rough time getting my game going again (not that it was that good to begin with). My daughter is excited too as she was in the game with me.

No cool kills or anything like others here, unless trigger spamming counts.

will try to get one on june 23, bungie says they will be hosting a marathon, bungie vs the world

fingers crossed

I have 4 of them in matchmaking and 2 in invasion. Is that a lot? I have no idea when I got them or who I got them against. Still haven't noticed blue flames or haunted helmet. Guess I just don't pay enough attention.