who hates the no banning on living dead

i cant stand it when people kill you just for nothing cause you can't get banned

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="freephebus55"]

i cant stand it when people kill you just for nothing cause you can't get banned

[/quote] If you can't stand it, avoid them as a player and move on.

I know what your problem is, you're playing that crappy playlist :P

also if you cant beat them, JOIN them ;)

[quote user="ModestElf"]

I know what your problem is, you're playing that crappy playlist :P

also if you cant beat them, JOIN them ;)

[/quote] (This is way off-topic but..) Elf! You're an Ambassador now! Yay! :P

Moi aussi!

~

That's "ME TOO!" in French. Haha I can't believe I remembered that. I haven't spoken a word of French since high school 4 years ago.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Moi aussi!

~

That's "ME TOO!" in French. Haha I can't believe I remembered that. I haven't spoken a word of French since high school 4 years ago.

[/quote] The only French word I know is Bonjour. >_< I do know quite the selection of Japanese though. Watashi wa Ian to iimasu. :P "Nice to meet you, I'm Ian." Lmao.

nos estamos desviando del tema means were moving away from topic guys :P in español

Bonjour Noble! J'mapplee Speedy! Comment t'pplee tu? J'bite a Utah! J' joue la Halo a un weekend typique?

-

My French is really bad...

Ok, Google Translate can't even understand me. I forgot how to spell in French. XP

-

J m'aplee I think then?

-

Either eay, just stop playing Infection, its not changing any time soon.

"Je m'appelle Chris" means "My name is Chris". Je is used to refer to oneself. I have no idea what word you were trying to say with "t'pplee" hahaha.

I forgot how to spell stuff in French. XP just like Spanish, I can speak it but not write it!

-

I was trying to say 'what's you're name'. You say it like that or something. Comment Tu'apele tu?