Who has the limited edition?

Just wondering who actully bought the limited edition? Is it worth it? Only answer if you bought

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

People who pre-ordered got upgraded to limited edition for free.

i got it at gamestop for same price as regular, dint pre order either. And no, this game is not worth it...it's absolutely horrible!! took me like, 160+ hours of playtime to determine that!

LOL @ 160 hours to work that out, how many games do you spend that length of time on before boycotting?  I bought it for the same price, you get a few weapons nothing special really, and still enjoy the game 170 hours in.

Was joking...seriously....pull my finger

It's worth it imo, but then again, I snagged it for ten bucks less than the regular version, courtesy of Amazon.

ya but that's canadien money, they give that away for free in the states.

[quote user="FatFuzzy"]

ya but that's canadien money, they give that away for free in the states.

[/quote]Lol. The Canadian Dollar closed at $1.0013 US yesterday. Our dollar is worth more than yours.

Which is why we're all running down to outlet malls in New York State and Michigan. Our clothing retailers gouge the hell out of us over here, so we're flipping them the bird and saving 50%-60% by buying in the States.

When the same pair of jeans is $30 in the States and $70 here, you can't blame us.

EDIT: Wait, I'm wrong. I read the exchange rate backwards lol. Our dollar was $0.9987 US yesterday.

[quote user="ELITE2693"]Just wondering who actully bought the limited edition? Is it worth it? Only answer if you bought

[/quote]

The Limited Edition gives you the Back 2 Karkand expansion free of charge, IMOP it's worth getting, save yourself 1200 MSP. (Make sure it's a new un-opened copy, as the access of the content needs to be redeemed via a code found on an leaflet inside the case, it's not on the disks).

Yup, pre-ordered.

Got mine about a month after release and it had the dog tag promo and the kargland free download.

You can still pick up the limited ed on Play.com.