Who has signed up for Elite beta?

I have, just to check it out. I can almost tell you for sure that I wont pay for this, but if it turns out to me something really friggin awesome than maybe, just maybe. People spend more on nasty fast food every month. ..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i signed up for it.

Not I. I have next to zero interest in this.

Was there anyone online when you played far cry 2?

@Jedi. At least your are saying next to. And have not made up your mind fully yet

I have. I need to see if its worth ***.

I did for the chance to get the beta, but I dont think I will pay for any website usage.

@parachute, yea there is very very little chance Im going to buy into it. But Im trying to remain reserved until full details are available. I know one thing for sure, if they are offering exclusive maps and weapons, I wont be buying any COD game associated with that in the future. And that will be a first for me as I have owned everyone regardless of my tastes towards the devs.

It would have to REALLY blow my socks off for me to get on board.  But a free beta is a free beta

@Parachute, yea that and there needs to be a reasonable price. Im not broke by far, but Im putting my two girls through college so im pinching pennies so hard, lincolns snot is on my fingers.

I have, just so I can be fully informed.