Who else is going to RAGE?

Less than 24 hours away from disk 1 entering my 360. Starting to get pretty excited. Anyone else getting this game day 1?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll be picking up my copy after work tomorrow. It'll be the longest eight hours ever.

[quote user="ZOMBIE on XBL"]

I'll be picking up my copy after work tomorrow. It'll be the longest eight hours ever.

[/quote]I'm in that exact same boat. I feel your pain.

I've got it on my rental list as I hardly buy games on release these days.  I'm hoping it will be a game to buy.

Ill hopefully have my copy Wednesday, all ready booked some game time with the missus, cannot wait for it!

Already paid off the Anarchy Edition.  I need it to be this time tomorrow already so I could go home and play.

Already have it paid off and picking it up at midnight.

Looks like pfft. Could be good I guess, but there was no wow factor when I saw gameplay/trailers. I said that about Dead Island though and I was totally wrong. I'll have to hear from you guys after the game is released.

I am going to try once more tomorrow to get it lol i will not let my embarrassing  defeat today get in my way.

I am always impressed with id's games.  Carmack is a genius in game engines, and this one shows that genius at work.  While I have been impressed with the tech that goes into their games, a lot of times I don't play them as they are not my bag (like Doom 3), but just because some aren't my bag, doesn't mean I cannot appreciate what they have done with their games, and the FPS genre in general.  After all they created the FPS genre.  

Rage looks completely amazing.  The detail of the characters is so well done, as well as the enviornment.  I want to get it, but frankly I have exhausted my gaming budget for a while, so I'll have to wait on Rage.  Still those that get the game, need to come to the forums and let me know how it goes.  Yes this includes you Sword Style!  :)

Definitely worth a buy in my book. But I got to save my money. I only decided to choose 3 pre-orders for this later year. And those were Gears3, Arkham City and Skyrim. I can't budge on my decision even though I want to. So I guess I'll be renting it.