Who else enjoys it when...

a game give you a flashlight.. I mean, sure nightvision goggles are cool but nothing is better than roaming around some dark environment and then you switch on that flashlight. I mean that's instant immersion right there.. who's with me? :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You'll love Alan Wake.

Never got around to playing that but I'll pick it up soon because they practically give that game away nowadays... thx 4 the heads up

If the level is so dark that there is no visibility at all than yeah I wouldn't mind having a flashlight.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I loved Alan Wake, that game really needs a sequel...

I always thought DOOM 3 was interesting with how it used the flashlight.

Any fatal frame game. They might be a little old,but that's probally the only game that comes to mind,and its definitely one of the best survival horror games ever made.

I can't wait for flashlight's in Battlefield 3. I'm gonna love blinding people, lol.

Was a great feature in Left4Dead 1&2 shame the 360 isn't powerful enough to render every characters flashlight. Played the demo on the PC and it was way better with everyone's flashlights creating a really dynamic scene plus the benefit of knowing where they are looking.

I liked the flashlight in FEAR.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

You'll love Alan Wake.

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing. That game was amazing, and the use of lighting/shadows just added to the creepy feel of the game. Definitely a must-play, imo.