who do you report cheaters to?

I played with a dude last night who had the full 1000 to Gears 3 had all the 1st DLC and the new skin pack.  I was doing KOTH ranked on COG team and this was on check out.  He had the Onyx guard with the see through guns.  Also where are the dang dedicated servers?  And one last question.  In the beta as a locust sometimes when you do the arm rip excution you would beat them faster and it was kinda funny.  Any chance they would bring that back

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Get over it? DLC's already on the disc it gave them no advantage to have the onyx guard.

You report using the dashboard. Also head on over to the Suspension forums and shoot an XBLPET a private message.

So you want him banned because you are jealous of what he has?  Get over yourself, its a video game.

He's actually doing the right thing reporting them. However its not cheating its Modding.

If it helped the person play better or if their was a contest involving stats in this game then it would be cheating. what r the clear gun? i don't remember seeing or hearing about those.

And the way I see it is if it was locked on the disc then it should have been part of the retail game.

Yeah, I've seen a couple of obvious modders about, level 100 with absolutely crap stats and barely any achievements (not even the one for level 50!), running the see through guns and characters not currently (legitimately) available yet.

I can't believe people are telling this guy to get over it. It has nothing to do with the fact that the person has something that OP does not. It's a matter of the person ILLEGALLY obtaining something that he shouldn't have. That's definitely report-worthy, and not an overreaction at all.

Now we just need to get rid of modded controllers using Hammerbursts.

the clear guns have a skin called epic... some guy told me online

Why do you want to report it?  Because it's wrong?  How do you find the time to play GoW with all of your swinging around Gotham solving crimes? lol  Occupy Azura!! No one should Has lvl 3 silverback til we all has lvl 3 silverback.