Who can i talk to?? Disgusting hate mail

Okay, so after playing a game of pro clubs with my friends on FIFA 12 i later received hate mail from a member of the team we beat. Although i filed a complaint about his vulgar language through the text we all received i still think i need to speak to someone  to discuss the matter further. Normally i can deal with the odd person complaining we were lucky or whatever however when my friends and I receive hate mail consisting of sentences such as "you C**ts suck at fifa" - - - - - " i hope you all die slow painful deaths as a result of cancer and/or aids" and to top it all off " go die you c**ts" fifa is a +3 game and i thought i'd bring this up seeing as there is a wider variety of age range playing this game. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

FIle a complaint via the dashboard and also avoid that player and the party he was playing with.

You've filed a report, so you've done all you can ;)

Sadly the Enforcement team receive so many thousands of complaints a day that they simply can't talk to everyone, and so filing a complaint is all you can do

hey, really sorry, i've just found the correct place t post this thread. in communicating with other players.  

cheers for the answers anyway :D

Get a thicker skin and don't take it so seriously. I usually repost these kind of messages for my friends and we all get a good laugh about it. Think of how pathetic these people must be to send these in the first place.

yea i guess your right, i mean the swearing didnt bother me but tell me to die from cancer and that's a bit too far.

Of course it's too far that's why he said it. It's just trolling and if you let it bother you he wins.

Ahhhh, to meet certain people face to face......

Dont write checks your @$$ cant cash.....  

Everyone is tough behind a keyboard.

If only you can see their faces...

What a cry baby, people like you need to give up online gaming, ever heard of blocking? maybe block everyone you play with to be safe if you going to take smack talk personally like a lil crybaby

Your welcome