Who Buys Avatar Stuff?

Just wondering who all actually buys avatar items and what not?

They seem to add stuff pretty much weekly so apparently they must be making a killing off of it haha.

As for me I do occasionally. I actually have quite alot of different tops and t-shirts and a few props but most are too overpriced.

Finally gave in and bought some Halo gear for my avatar today heh.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I mainly buy sports stuff. But I will buy a prop once and a while, or a thisrt if I really like it.

I would rather buy in-game content. It's better than spending money on a virtual person.

The only time I bought an avatar item was choosing whether carmine would live or die, and also for charity.

I have only bought 1 thing for my avatar it was the Yoda green lightsaber when it was discounted a few months back. Other than that the only props/clothing I've gotten for my avatar have all been unlocked through games.

I will only buy avatar stuff if I have leftover points that I can't spend on anything else. The only things I have brought were the Lightsaber, Sazh Katzroy outfit and a Carmine must die shirt (Which also benefited Charity)

I don't buy many Avatar items, with the exception of the Gamerchix gear. I bought everything in the collection, and spent a pretty penny on it. Haven't bought anything since.

I bought a guybrush threepwood pirate outfit because I love the original curse of monkey island games. That's it though..

I wish I could sell back all the stuff I bought lol

I don't actually buy Avatar stuff but will grab freebies when available, and if it's not too difficult, will try unlocking avatar items in games that have them.

I've bought a few things.

I am patiently waiting for more NFL jerseys and for NHL jerseys to finally be released. Annoys me that basketball, soccer, and college sports get everything but NFL had their jerseys removed and NHL hasn't gotten ANY loving yet. So stupid.

Only Sonic related or Sega related content.