Run 'N' Gunners or Campers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both sides whine too much :)

Oh run 'N' gunners by far.  Its not even close, anyone remember good old CoD4, after every match it was whine time about how this and that person were camping and how cheap it is and they have no skill, but they scored better than the whiners and their team won.

I think it's a tie.

Nope.  Campers don't complain.  Campers rebut run-n-gunners when they complain.  Campers love run-n-gunners.  They taste just like chicken.  ;oD

[quote user="Durva360 Gaming"]

Both sides whine too much :)

[/quote]

Which ever one lost the gun fight.

Noobs cry way to much, and a noob can be a camper or rusher

[quote user="DRxFunkensteinZ"]

Oh run 'N' gunners by far.  Its not even close, anyone remember good old CoD4, after every match it was whine time about how this and that person were camping and how cheap it is and they have no skill, but they scored better than the whiners and their team won.

[/quote]

Sounds like me, because in reality if you are camping and we win i'm going to call you out. Even if I lose i'm going to call you out for excessive camping. If you want to play games like hide n go seek in an online mutiplayer FPS then you would be better off playing mario party.

No contest... It's gotta be the Run N' Gun. Nothing like shooting a run N' gun and briefly hearing him scream "F***ing camper!!!" every time he dies and I don't camp, I don't have the patience for it. I even catch myself calling someone a camper from time to time, it's almost like a reflex.

If you stop moving for a .5 second your a considered a camper when you kill someone.. pretty stupid.

I think the whining is even tho.