Whimseyshire loot drops

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

I never bothered with upgrading my Blacksmith (but he is maxed out at level 4) and I would like to know if there are any " Whimseyshire " only loot drops that can't be found anywhere else in the game?  I've never played the Whimseyshire level and since it I'm required to level him (my Blacksmith) to level 10 to go to Whimseyshire; I will probably never go there.

--- 

Thank you very much for your assistance regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't understand why you don't upgrade the blacksmith.......thats how most folks including myself get the best gear. Once you find a book that allows you to craft a legendary item. You can craft as many as you have the resources to make, trying to craft that "perfect" one that suits your playing style.

Getting almost all pieces of gear to have high critical hit chance and all resis along with class specific stats increases isn't something that can be easily done by just looting around for gear.

You are missing out BIG time by not training your blacksmith. The amount of items you can craft at level 60, gets insane.

---

Hello "Dre G Writer"  :)

---

I don't have the patience to collect all of the materials just to create something; I either find it or buy it.  For whatever reason, I've been extremely lucky to have the gear that I'm using now (although it took a long time to find them from loot drops and buy them from merchants).  Every piece of gear that I'm using now has a base bonus of + Intelligence and + Vitality; almost every piece of gear that I'm using now has + All Resistance.  My Helmet has 1 socket, Body Armor has 3 sockets, and pants has 2 sockets (in which they are all socketed with Perfect Star Amehyst).  I am currently using that Legendary set combo of the wand & Orb known as the " Chantador " or something like that for my weapon set-up  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)  

Well, the training components drop at a very high rate, you'll find them in lots just by playing the game as you normally would. I casually increased my blacksmithing that way. And the components you need to craft the items, you get those just by salvaging your items instead of selling them. You don't even have to find them.

Anyway, willshire.........that place aint got jack squat in it. I got this level at all difficulties, and I've found some legendaries but, aint found anything that was worth keeping though. It doesn't seem to drop better at a higher frequency either. It feels about the same as the regular levels.

---

---

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this matter, I really appreciate it  :)

---

I'm not going deny it, Whimseyshire must be extremely fun to play and it looks hilarious from what I've seen on Youtube; there is nothing of interest for me there.

---

The only legendary that I can think of you can only find in Whimsy is the Horadric Hamburger.

---

Hello "vIv MIKE vIV"  :)

---

LOL  :)  Is the Horadric Hamburger a one handed weapon?  LOL  :)

---

Whimsy has terrible drops, good exp though.

OMG! the hamburger, I TOTALLY forgot about that. I found one on the PC version, I couldn't stop laughing when I found it, but was mad a the same time because it was like, literally the second legendary I've ever found on the PC version and I was like HELLS YES!!! A LEGENDARY!! Only to find out it was a got damn hamburger. I can't believe they literally put a damn hamburger as a weapon in this game. And it's all like, insta-heart attack size too.

---

---

I've got to check that out on Youtube :)

---

Hello "Zyeriik"  :)

---

There must be a lot of enemies in Whimseyshire.  I've never been there before & I probably never will (because I don't care about leveling up my Blacksmith).

---