Which XO exclusive....

Which XO exclusive are you all most looking forward to?

Quantum Break is right up there for me, but, I must say I really like the look of Cuphead, the graphic style and general theme of the game looks fantastic.

Thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Both look great but my mind an money on 2015 releases

Halo 5: Guardians

Rise of the Tomb Raider for me.

I know I can get it on other platforms later but I want to renew my love of Lara straight away.

Only reason I did not say Rise of the Tomb Raider myself is because I was talking about real XO exclusive's, but I 100% agree with you easily my most wanted XO game this year!

It is between Halo 5, and Rise of the Tomb Raider.  I have both of the CE pre-ordered.  I will give a light edge to Halo 5

I appreciate Halo 5 is a "massive" game for the XO, but, to be honest can't see me picking it up myself, never been a big fan of the series, I have played Halo 1, 2 & 3, had some good times on Halo 2 MP, but, other than that none of the games have been anything special "to me" the single player story/campaign always bores me to tears.

I'm not a Halo fan but I am really looking forward to Halo 5. I don't know why. I am also looking forward to Below as well as Quantum Break and Cuphead.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

None really. MS has some huge issues facing them. If they really think they can ride the Gears of Halo train part 15, they are going to have a rude awakening.

LostKauz you should have seen Gamescom 2015. There were a lot of exclusives. There is a lot more than Halo and Gears. Besides, why not keep making games if people want them? Sony does the same with Uncharted, God of War, Killzone, Little Big Planet 3 and so on and so forth. They rely on many sequels of the same few games just like MS and Nintendo do.

Here are a few X1 exclusives I can think off the top of my head. Regardless if they are also for PC or not doesn't matter as they're not available on a different console.

Cuphead. Below. Inside. Crackdown 3. Scalebound. Quantum Break. Fable. Forza 6. Recore. Ashen. Gigantic and Sea of Thieves.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I forgot Halo Wars 2.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!