which xbox 360 do you have?

by that i mean what model, colour etc. mine's the normal white pro model. i wanna know which one everyone else has, and if anyone actually has the slim one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="RY2JN"]and if anyone actually has the slim one.[/quote]

You say that like you expect no one to have the slim.

I think a lot of people have the slim by now,i certainly do.

Got a 250GB Slim and a broken 20GB white Xbox 360.  Also have another broken white Xbox 360 in my room, but it's not mine.

Mine is an overused and over abused 51 month old 60GB Falcon. Which means I have the Pro/Premium 360.

-

How it is still going I shall never know. The console is covered in dust, crumbs, hair and coffee stains and it has 3 empty coffee jars sitting on it.

[quote user="the1337gamer"]

Got a 250GB Slim and a broken 20GB white Xbox 360.  Also have another broken white Xbox 360 in my room, but it's not mine.

[/quote]Same.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

250GB S console with Kinect- the Kinect

Xbox 360 250 GB Gloss Black - 2010

120GB Elite, Jasper chipset, 3 1/2 years old

250GB Slim Back, and a Xbox Pro with 120GB HDD

[quote user="RY2JN"]

by that i mean what model, colour etc. mine's the normal white pro model. i wanna know which one everyone else has, and if anyone actually has the slim one.

[/quote]I have had far too many Xbox's , i'm currently on my second 250gig slim.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="RY2JN"]and if anyone actually has the slim one.[/quote]

You say that like you expect no one to have the slim.

I think a lot of people have the slim by now,i certainly do.

[/quote]it's not that i don't expect anyone to have the slim, i know ppl do, i'm just wondering since most ppl already had an xbox 360 when the slim came out. i've heard some ppl traded there old xbox in for the slim one when it came out which is kinda pointless in you think about it.