Which preorder edition are you getting?

So far, there's four editions coming for Saints Row The Third. The standard edition, the 'Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Edition', the 'Smooth Criminal' Edition and the 'Platinum Edition'.

The standard edition is just that, nothing too wild etc. The 'Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Edition' comes with the game, Man-a-pault, Octopus gun and leisure stunt suit. The 'Smooth Criminal' edition comes with the game, unique edition packaging, sunglasses, bullet-shaped ice cube tray, silver-plated Saints Crest cuff links and exclusive in-game soundtrack. The 'Platinum edition' comes with the game, exclusive custom moulded Saints Row Headset, Professor Genki Hyper-Ordinary Pre-Order Pack and exclusive in-game soundtrack.

http://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/detail/153342_detail_V3.jpg

'Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary' Pre-order Edition

http://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/detail/155129_detail.jpg

The 'Smooth Criminal' Edition

http://cdn.devicemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Saints-Row-The-Third_Platinum-Edition.jpg

The 'Platinum' Edition

Myself... downgraded from the Platinum edition, to the Smooth Criminal edition

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, the Smooth Criminal edition looks far better value for money in my opinion.  The cuff links and glasses look great!  I was only going to get Genki edition at first, but upgraded as son as I saw this one on Facebook!

where can u pre order the "smooth criminal edition" at and for how much. I can't find it at gamestop walmart or best buy

now i know why i cant find it, this is an Australian/ European edition of the game sold on eb games for $128!!!

Why do their preorder and special ed always suck why would I want head phones I can't with the xbox or playstation as a bonus. The last time all the had was the bullet usb. the only cool one they had was the gun for drinks with the shot glasses. Love the game and company but hate their give aways.

Got to go smooth for me.  I could change my mind, depends on how the sales person is...........some better than others.

I dont need any of that ***, just gimme the game.

Im a hardcore anime ***, so the professor genki's hyyperordaniry is so japanese lol. looks  f***in insane lol. Must have manipult car lol octo-gun thats just a stupid gun that looks histarical. God I want this game now hahaha

[quote user="Brilliant Sleex"]

I dont need any of that ***, just gimme the game.

[/quote]

haha same here.  I know its all personal opinion, but I never see the value in all the other crap.   Are you seriously gonna wear Saints Row sunglasses out in public?

Depending on the quality, I'll absolutely wear them, same with the cuff links!  Only another $8 for it all, which I find pretty reasonable

like I said, clearly its personal opinion.  Id have a hard time taking someone serious if they had a suit on and were wearing Saints Row cuff links.