Which pre-owned games to buy/keep?

Gamestop was having a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on all pre-owned games so I picked up some for my Xbox 360 but I was wondering if I should keep the ones I have (marked by an * ) or exchange them for others in the group of possible games. Opinions please! Or just search the pre-owned section of their site for other possibilities.

First Set: $7.99
~ Star Wars: The Force Unleashed *
~ Assassin's Creed *
~ Fallout 3
~ Tom Clancy's End War *
~ Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
~ Dead Rising
~ Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway

Second Set: $4.99
~ Gears of War *
~ Fable II *
~ Battlefield Bad Company *
~ Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition
~ Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 ($5.99)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Id get rid of End War in favor of FO3, personally. Fallout was a great game with some great add on content too, End War wasnt as fun as I anticipated it to be.

I'd get rid of the ones that have sequels out as those will only continue to decline in price with more sequels being released.

It's tough to say without knowing the types of games you're interested in but IMO of the 4 games in the first set that I've played (Star Wars, Assassin's Creed, Fallout 3, and Dead Rising) Fallout 3 is definitely the best one.

However I'd recommend getting the Game of the Year edition for FO3 which comes with all of the DLC. This is currently priced at $26.99 used and $29.99 new according to GameStop's website but even if you just get the regular version of FO3 it's still the best in that group.

I like a variety of games which is why I tried to pick out different kinds, I already have games like MW3, Halo and Madden just to give you an idea. But yeah, I think I'll exchange End War for Fallout 3 just because from what I've played so far it doesn't seem that great.

How about for the second set?