Which pieces of armror are worth purchasing?

I have over 79,748cR and I haven't spent any of it. I just wasn't sure which piece of armor was worth buying.

Does the armor you purchase add extra protection or is it like Vegas where it's completely useless and just added for show?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

you should only go for the armor that you personally think is cool looking for you. no one else's opinion should matter in your selecting the armor that you want

[quote]There were a couple that made a difference with protection in the RB6 games. Most people went for mobility so they could get away from danger.[/quote]

That is why I never used armor. I needed to move fast so I could either kill the enemy as quickly as possible or get away and wait for my health to regenerate.

There were a couple that made a difference with protection in the RB6 games. Most people went for mobility so they could get away from danger.

[quote user="Jack Bauer XDG"]

The Rainbow Six Vegas games.

[/quote]

The Rainbow Six Vegas games.

ya the armor is just for show but u can build some cool looking spartans with some of it.<br><br>

Armor is just a fashion show but what Vegas are you talking about?

Well, the fact is...none of the armor is worth purchasing.  UNLESS you're going for 100% Armory completion, and then its all worth it.  

I mean, right now I have the StormCloud thing.  I'll buy the Grunt Birthday party and the Hearts...but I'll still only use the Stormcloud.  The only reason for purchasing these things is for your own personal feel and to gain that 100% armory completion.  

No real Achievements or even Commendations for it that I know of.

the higher up you go the more items you can unlock.  You can even get a gold visor.  It's up to the person to figure out how they want to look.  I'd google it and see what all there is and see if you want to keep saving or not.

Armor is worthless and just for show. It doesn't change anything.