Which one would you choose

which gamertag would you choose-The Cranberries-Bryan Adams-Air Supply-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

loool alright if this is a joke i'm going to feel stupid but I would go with The Cranberries...love the song Zombie...although the other two bands are probably more from my time I loved the chic singer's voice from Cranberries.

I would be willing to bet these are all taken.Everything is taken unless you add lots of x's,z's and numbers between each letter.

Linger and when your gone are 2 amazing songs you should listen to them if you already havent

^^ Indeed great song..i also love Ode to my Family and Ridiculous Thoughts..whatever name you decide on make sure it's one you'll def like.

no there my old gamertags that i kept

Primus

I saw the Cranberries back in the mid 90's, but only because they were playing with the Beastie Boys. They were a one hit wonder. Now, they are probably wondering around back home in Ireland, playing in little pubs.

-

Like Tater said, Primus. That is an awesome band.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

They were more than a one hit wonder.  But they broke up a while back. One of the few non thrash bands I liked in the 90's. Dolores O'Riordan had the most unique voice. I think she had a couple of solo albums and I recently heard one of her songs in a movie or tv show.