which one shall i buy that new fallout dlc or from dust?

A pretty tough decision here I want them both but right now I'm keeping money tight so any comments on them? Is that Vegas dlc good? Or is from dust better?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I can't really comment on the Fallout DLC, but From Dust is a very enjoyable game. It is let down by some imprecise controls and evil difficulty spikes. As an Arcade game I'd recommend at least giving the trial version a shot, that might make your decision a little easier :)

I got the new vegas DLC and it is alright, it has some funny characters like the toaster. "A toaster is just a death-ray with a smaller power source". It has some really good weapons in it too, melee and energy.

Get both...you will sooner or later!  ;-)

Old World Blues is frickin terrible. It is by far the most boring and uninspired DLC spanning two Fallout games. You travel to this alternate dimension where there is no scenery, and there is nothing but cylinder shaped buildings. And the only people you talk to are a group of robots with horribly cliched personalities. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it

Old World Blues is amazing in my opinion, and I'm only like 3 hours into it so far!

i still dont know i mean ive checked out some gameplay of From Dust and it looks awesome but then again Old World Blues looks jsut as good

i was the same way with testing out the trial version and reading all i can on the from dust game till i bought it today since i knew there wouldnt be a discount on it for a while, but i have literally played nothing but from dust since i bought it this morning, i played it about 3 hours through out the day lol, really addicting and fun, and i read that their making dlc for it for multiplayer type stuff and a REAL free mode  not just challenges, get from dust, totally worth it in my opinion

Another vote for From Dust, it's a totally different game from the norm, yes the controls are a little bit iffy sometimes, but they haven't annoyed me yet....

My only worry with the game is going to be how long it lasts as I have zipped through the first couple of levels, but as Wolf mentions the difficulty is supposed to ramp up later so hopefully it will slow me down a tad.

I see you went with From Dust. It is awesome. I'm loving it.

Another vote for From Dust, awesome game. =]