Which of these games should I buy? Or better yet, recommendations?

Obviously, I need a new game. I've grown bored with my current game selection, which is 95% FPS, and would like something different. Most of my games being bits and pieces of the Call of Duty series or Left 4 Dead, I wouldn't mind something a bit... colorful for lack of a better word . So these are two games that stood out to me.

de Blob 2

Final Fantasy XIII (Loved VII and X when I still had a PS2)

Clearly my list is lacking. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. I'm sure you'd like an idea of what I'm looking for but I have no idea what to say besides anything non-First Person and not dark and grungy. Somewhat casual sounds appealing.The only draw back is money so under $40 would be nice

EDIT: Something I could 1000 on Achievements but not without a challenge would be cool too...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Banjo & Kazooie, Nuts & Bolts xD

I know, its a kid game.  But it can fun and adventurous. And its colorful :P

The Assassin's Creed Series.

I love FPS but usually I hit up the Lego series when I need a more colorful break. I just finished Lego Batman, that came with Pure, for $12.99 at GameStop. I got my 1k Achievements and now I'm going back to Left 4 Dead.

Fallout 3

I personally did not like Final Fantasy 13; I thought it was incredibly cheesy.

It is much more unique than the other Final Fantasy games with its new level up and combat systems, however I just couldn't stand the story and the voice dubbing was just lacking.

How about Oblivion.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

The Assassin's Creed Series.

[/quote]

That series is crap now since they started to put MP in it. Assassins Creed 1 and 2 are amazing though.

give enslaved a shot. great game, but for the 1k u gotta do alot of orb hunting. you tube vids make that easy, so you can enjoy the game

With FF13 I kept getting more and more bored as the game progressed.  I was out of it by the time I got to the third disk and I think I quit playing right before the final boss battle.

Go with Assassin's Creed or Enslaved.

Culdcept Saga, some online achievements but if you look hard enough you will be able to find a game.  I say this because I noticed you played Yu Gi Oh.  It is a build a deck based card game.  Kind of like Monopoly mixed with Magic the Gathering.