Which is the nicer limited edition console?

I'm currently still using my refurbished xbox console and thinking of switching to the new Xbox slim soon. Which console do u think is a better deal (in terms of price and asthestics) ? Which console will u be getting?

Just in case the images cannot be displayed, here's the links for comparision

1. Gears of War
  2. Star Wars

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Star Wars

Eurgh that Star Wars one is vomit-inducing IMO.  I understand the style choice, but it does nothing for me.  I'd take the Gears 3 edition any day

Gears

Star Wars fan that I am, a bloodshot red/black Gears console beats the crap out of an R2-D2.

I say star wars just because it makes sounds when you power it on and open the tray.

Star wars one is ugly imo, the Gears one looks smart.

The Gears one makes Gears sounds when you power it on and off and open the tray

I have the Halo: Reach one and the sounds that makes are way better than the standard "ding" that the Black model makes

Out of those 2 the Gears one looks better. Probably sounds better too. Don't know if I could handle R2 sounds, Maybe they should have done a furry one that growled like a wookie instead.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

The Gears one makes Gears sounds when you power it on and off and open the tray[/quote]The Star Wars one has custom sounds as well.

One missed opportunity with the Star Wars one is they should have made a Darth Vader one, or a Yoda one.

They both look slick.  I'm going to go w/ the Star Wars one though.  

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

The Gears one makes Gears sounds when you power it on and off and open the tray[/quote]The Star Wars one has custom sounds as well.

One missed opportunity with the Star Wars one is they should have made a Darth Vader one, or a Yoda one.

[/quote]

A Vader one would be awesome. But heavy breathing every time you open the tray and close it might be a little disturbing.