Which is best for FPS wired or Wireless Controller

I'm in need of a new controller for First person shooter?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This thread...

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

I wasnt the one who bumped it, so why you getting on my case, DUH!

[/quote]

says you bumped it to me, before you the last post was jan 2012

original post from 2011

[/quote]

That's not accurate. I had made a comment before FueldRockets about how this thread was a monster for still being around and just wouldn't die. I had no intention of starting the conversation back up as my comment was not related to the topic at all and was apparently deleted. I was the one that bumped it ................................. My bad :)

[/quote]No problem wasnt you who needled me about it, some people like to get their shots in when ever or where ever possible,have a great easter weekend..

I am more comfortable with a wired controller because they are heavier than wired, but its all personal preference.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[/quote]

original post from 2011

[/quote]

That's not accurate. I had made a comment before FueldRockets about how this thread was a monster for still being around and just wouldn't die. I had no intention of starting the conversation back up as my comment was not related to the topic at all and was apparently deleted. I was the one that bumped it ................................. My bad :)

time to get my shotty.

[/quote]

original post from 2011

Go plug and play,  You don't need to worry about it dying if you accidentally unplug it.  and your a quick snap away from not worrying about you batteries dying in the next match.  Latency I believe is negligible. I got two plug and plays both drawing power from my PC cause its much closer than my Xbox to my sofa.

Wired because you will never have to worry about batteries.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Uh, because you're quoting a post from two years ago as if the person will notice or anyone else will care.