Which Idiot deleted all the Skyrim threads?

Seriously, every week we have MW 3 vs BF3 threads filled with. "Ur g4me sux0rs," "No! UR g4me sux0rs!"

We have a couple of decent helpful conversational threads going on here, in a place that has all but been killed by MS's stupidity, and some one takes it upon themselves to what? Move them to the Elders Scrolls 5 forum? Or worse delete them? If we frequented that forum maybe we would already be discussing the game in there. Obviously we don't so we are discussing it here. So please move them back. Don't muffle a community that is slowly being killed by these horrible disgusting forums.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This place has been a disaster for a long time.   I think they mess up the forums and delete threads just so less and less people will reply.  And they wonder why xbox.com is a graveyard. lol

Inconsistent moderation is the standard now apparently. I bet they did this because some cry baby hates Skyrim and reported them.

I agree. I think collectively we all had a pretty good, steady discussion going. Besides, I don't see many other gems on the front page. I think we've all had our fair share of "what games are you getting for Christmas" and "which game is better X or Y?" threads so I don't see the real problem with the Skyrim thread.

Sure, it seems more at home in the Skyrim sub-forum, I get that. But for posters like me who frequent "games discussion" more than anywhere else, I like to hear the perspectives of those who come here regularly. I'm familiar with a lot of the people who post here, their humor, their general attitude, what their favorite colors are, etc.

Hey excuse me. I have been banned three times for using the word idiot.

Was it just the word idiot or was it prefaced with something else?

Yeah but didn't you direct it at other forum members? Context matters.

If using insults gets you banned everyone who's ever posted in a certain crazy persons threads would be banned...

-

I agree, this is the GENERAL game discussion forums. We should be able to talk and discuss ANY game, even Nintendo or Sony ones. I mean, just read the discription for this part of the forums! It sounds like we can talk about any game, but in reality we can't.

Oddly we are told that we should not keep all discussion of a game to one thread, then we are told that we can't have multiple threads about the same game.

-

Now for the second point at least we can go to the games own board should one exist. However then does that not mean that this General Game Discussion section is pretty moot since we aren't mean to keep everything in one thread.

-

I think the mods do a good job on the whole but get in "damned if they do, damned if they don't" situations because there doesn't seem to be a consistent policy on how to handle things.

Well, that's really uncalled for. :-/ They were just moved to the Skyrim Forum. There were alot of dedicated threads about it. The threads still exist.

It was harsh Fullmetal but it is a good point.

-

We are told not to keep all discussion of a game to one thread, yet if we have multiple threads about that game they are moved to another section. So does that not make the reason for this board pointless.

-

That wouldn't be too bad if the navigation of the site was friendlier but finding boards for a game can be a pain in bottom. Also for some reason the Elder Scrolls game are filed under games starting with T. It's usually done in things like this that The is not counted as the first word of a title.