Which Game Series Would You Like To See Made Into a Film?

o Gears of War

o Halo

o Skyrim

o Assasins Creed

o Red Dead Redemption

o Grand Theft Auto

o Uncharted

o Metal Gear Solid

o Dead Space

o LA Noire

o Other

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My Vote goes to Gears of War, but wouldn't mind if Skyrim was made

Assasins creed

Meh, can't think of any.  Most movie adaptations of games are usually terrible.  I guess out of those I'd rather see a Dead Space movie.

None of the above.

I would take any of those if, and only if, done right.  Unfortunately Hollywood doesn't seem to know how to do that.  I will say that I have enjoyed most of the movie adaptations that I've seen but, they were all bad movies.  I enjoyed them only because I enjoy crappy movies from time to time.  Nothing better than watching a cheesy b movie on a Sunday afternoon while recovering from the night before.  At least in my book.

It's called Elder Scrolls not just Skyrim. I think that would be the only good option out of the listed choices. If they really put in some effort it could be on the LOTR level.

^^ I know, i have the game

If also done right Halo could be massive!

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

I would take any of those if, and only if, done right.  Unfortunately Hollywood doesn't seem to know how to do that.  I will say that I have enjoyed most of the movie adaptations that I've seen but, they were all bad movies.  I enjoyed them only because I enjoy crappy movies from time to time.  Nothing better than watching a cheesy b movie on a Sunday afternoon while recovering from the night before.  At least in my book.

[/quote]

I have to agree with this.  Hollywood simply does a pitiful job of making a movie that was based on a video game.  The only movie that they got close to and was even half way decent was first Tomb Raider movie with Angelena Jolie.  It was the only one that seemed to be decent, but still had a ways to go.

None.  Video game to movie never works well.  Although I will admit that Silent Hill did get some aspects of the game.