Which Game Mode Do You Like To Play The Most?

Greetings, all. Let's start the week off with a basic poll, eh?

I'm curious, what game mode in Halo: Reach do you like playing the most? Vote on it, yo.

You can even reply your reasons on your vote....or not.

So, vote away. :)

[Poll]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You didn't list Living Dead. ^_^ Of the ones you listed Firefight. Specifically Arcade. Unless I'm doing challenges. Then it's Score Attack.

can't answer the poll because Multiplayer Matchmacking is pretty much the entire game and while I may like Rumble Pit or Griff ball... I don't like things like Team Snipers or Living Dead

Living Dead, Grifball, Rumble Pit, and whatnot count as the Multiplayer Matchmaking selection.

Unless you do all of that in Custom Games, then you choose Custom Games.

It's about "Game Mode," not "Game Type." :)

From my service record i have played mostly multiplayer matchmaking so i guess it's that.  

game time for me between FF and MM was pretty close, vote went to MM, although i like FF just as much [:-)]

I like FF 2X Score Attack and SWAT the best.

The why is simple.....when you shoot the enemy - they die.

In most of the other games of MPMM opponents are usually very hard to kill (shoot them in the head 10 times and throw grenades all over them, piont blank with the shotgun or sword) and they shoot me once or twice and I'm killed.

It's a no brainer that Firefight and multiplayer vs are going to be the most popular, lol.

Firefight, because I like to play locally with mates rather than play anything online.

I do play a lot of matchmaking, since I don't have a hard drive yet, I reduce myself to Score Attack sometimes, so I can't really decide...  

Yeah I do firefight and multi-player more out of the rest