Which Game Makes You Feel Better Or Happy?

So this morning I felt so sad when I realized something really bad happened, then after doing other things that are not related to gaming I'd still felt sad, so I played one of my games and now I feel quite better than before, so as the title says: Which Game Makes You Feel Better Or Happy?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Any game that's not frustrating me to the point of yelling at the TV, which eliminates 90% of them. 

Off topic...no matter what some say about the threads you make, I think they're entertaining, even though I might post on them.

Games that have good stories or pleasing gameplay make me happy.  And ChickinOnaChain is right about your posts.  I know we tend to pick on you but they're pretty entertaining alright.

But you still need to go find yourself a girl. 

[quote user="Never Better"]

Games that have good stories or pleasing gameplay make me happy.  And ChickinOnaChain is right about your posts.  I know we tend to pick on you but they're pretty entertaining alright.

But you still need to go find yourself a girl

[/quote]

i agree, maybe if he did he wouldnt post all these weird threads.

I would say games that you can just jump into for a while and not have to worry about following a sotry or learning too many controls.

For me it would be games like dead or alive xtreme 2, outlaw tennis, and who knows i cant think of others right now

Portal 2 puts me in a good mood.

Star wars galaxies, WoW, and bfbc.

Nothing like Bully or GTA/SR game to have fun.

[quote user="Never Better"]

But you still need to go find yourself a girl. 

[/quote]

Lol

UFC Undisputed  always makes me happy.  Put it on easy and go at it!

OP's mom makes me happier than any game could