Which Game Do You Think It Has The Best Community?

Some game have a different community with a different type of gamer playing the game online, here are a few examples: The Left 4 Dead community can sometimes be harsh with other and sometime most of players can be female *What can I say...*, another game is Dragon Age, it's community discuss more about their quests and the characters, even they prefer more RPGs or the medieval times, now of course the infamous Call of Duty community, some gamers can be mature, some inmature, a few care more about the game and rage and some talks rude or high on the mic. Well each game has it's own community, like I used to be part of the Team Fortress 2 community and loved it until some things changed, it's not the same anymore but I still love the game.

So as the title says, which game do you think it has the best community?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Whatever has no community.  

Flight Simulator games always have the best communities.

Dead Island in my experience. People are always willing to help or trade with you.

Call of Duty

Single player games have the best community. 

Fallout 3 in the old forums had a good community IMO.

[quote user="Zen Like Calm"]

Single player games have the best community. 

[/quote]I see what you did there.

I remember Forza 2 having an unreal community. 99% friendly racers, courteous and talkative, never had a problem on the track with anyone if I wanted to pass someone and vice-versa. I hope it's stayed the same.

MW2.

I would say the Street Fighter community.