Which game do you go back to when not playing newly purchased games?

I suppose it's akin to people watching the same movie periodically throughout the years and enjoying it as if it was their first time watching it.

The game i seem to go back to when i have nothing of interest to play is Sacred 2.  Aye the story sucks, the voice acting is lame and the game is full of bugs, but even after all this time i just love the amount of loot, the vast open world that is so huge, I'd be surprised if there's many people out there that have managed to explore it 100% abd the variety of bosses.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

cod4

Gaming wise I always find myself going back to Star Trek: Armada on the PC, Shining Force 3 on the Saturn, not to mention Code Veronica and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the Dreamcast.

On the 360 though the game I tend to default to is Mass Effect. I've played the game for more hours than god sends and I still enjoy the story and going through the conversations.

[Edited by moderator for being off-topic]

i love Mass Effect too, however, i always tend to speed through the conversation wheel which kind of defeats the purpose of the game if you know what i mean. 

Fallout 3 :D

Bad Company 2 or Borderlands

Games:

TDU

FFVII

KotOR

The Sims 3 (PC)

GT5

FM3

Halo: Reach for the multiplayer when I am bored, and Fallout: New Vegas to waste time on when waiting to do something, which is great because I am still finding new quests and items throughout the Wasteland.

I also jump on Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 now and then and the odd spot of Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports, when I have the energy. Both games are great fun online.

I often end up playing Borderlands when I'm bored of the other games I have.

batman on 360,just to try squeeze out a couple more achievements on the pesky combat challenges,but all time i still go back to the resident evil series on playstation 1 and 2.i just bought final fantasy 7 and 8 for 50p each(thats about $1 i think) so im starting on them again soon.

I go back to playing KOTOR when I got nothing to do...

It may be buggy but it brings back good memories.