Which follower do you use the most & what role does he or she play?

---

Hello everyone  :)

---

Which follower do you use the most & what role does he or she play?

---

For me, this would be the Templar (Damage = 12.5K  Armor = 4543  92.8K  Strenght = 3485  Dexterity = 696  Intelligence = 70  Vitality = 1654). His primary role form me is an extra HP regeneration of 1000 points per second (when he isn't knocked out) & his secondary role is to distract some of the enemies.  As per his function of actually killing enemies, I didn't equip him with weak equipment; but he isn't optimized for taking enemies down (although he can chip away at them, making them easier to kill).  Here is a quick summary of the bonuses that my Templar gets from his gear...

---

+ 277 Minimum Damage

+ 57 Maximum Damage

+ 1,319 Strenght

+ 251 Dexterity

+ 610 Vitality

+ 25% Life

+ 1,059 Armor

+ 47 Arcane Resistance

+ 32 All Resistance

---

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding this matter, I really appreciate them  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone  :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I use the Enchantress, She uses her long ranged attack to stay away from everybody, one of her spells confusses multiple people at once and I have her running with the Butchers Legendary Hook and she can pull people to her and beat them from up close.  Also, have her with a legendary Ring that gives a 30% chance to spawn a Loot Goblin when she gets hit.

She never dies...

---

Hello "bigflexxx"  :)

---

Personally, I found the Enchantress to be the most humorous / fun character to use in terms of dibilatating effects.  I never stop laughing when I see a chicken or chickens running about because of her skill  LOL  :)

---

I've been using the Scoundrel a lot recently for a little extra boost to my damage output and never really paid attention to his commentary until now.  This guy is an absolutely hilarious commentator  LOL  :)

---

Have a nice day or afternoon or night  :)