Which do you prefer, re:pro perks

The way MW2 had it, where you automatically would go from level 1, to 2, to pro

Or

BO way, where you had to purchase it, and you had tedious chores to gain the pro perk.  Where as on MW2, it was easy to get all of your perks pro, there were no chores to do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i liked how BO had it but i think they should take out where you had to play a specific game type Marathon/Ninja Pro etc

I think they should be hard to get but as taco said, playing certain gametypes to get Pros suck.

The only pro perk I am having issues with is Flak Jacket pro...the pick up 5 live grenades challenge. No one seems to use regular frags anymore.

i like the whole BO way. But as someone said before me its pretty dumb that you need to play a specific playlist in order to get the pro

I like earning stuff but blah blah playlists you've already heard it

[quote user="stlseeeek"]

BO way, where you had to purchase it, and you had tedious chores to gain the pro perk.  Where as on MW2, it was easy to get all of your perks pro, there were no chores to do.

[/quote]

I assume that you have never gotten Sitrep Pro in Modern Warfare 2.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[quote user="stlseeeek"]

[/quote]

I assume that you have never gotten Sitrep Pro in Modern Warfare 2.

[/quote]

The greatest thing I ever accomplished in that game was getting Sitrep Pro VI. A f*cking nightmare of a perk.