which DLC should i buy?

if i was gonna buy just one of the DLC for New Vegas, which one should i buy?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Old World Blues is your best bet.

is there alot of things to pick up? new guns?

anyone else have an opinion?

I'm going to have to agree with Mysterious Rage, if you're only buying one DLC, get Old World Blues.  The benefits from that DLC alone make playing through the game that much more fun.  Also, the starting area in Old World Blues makes a great house.

sweet, thanks

Pretty much everything you loot is the reward. Make sure you stock up the loot in The Sink before selling/dropping it, I made that mistake by doing that, boy do I regret it. I don't wanna go back out into the MT because I'm a high level character and those robo scorpions can really, really, really hard.

I think You should wait and buy the GOTY version when it comes out. Save You money for Skyrim in November.

Would agree with OWB though.

(Why are Roboscorpions really hard? I play Very Hard, Hardcore, and I was plenty high (42 or 3) when I rolled in there, and they were extremely easy to kill... Lobotomites were a pain with some of their higher level weapons, but that's it).

Roboscorpions were real tough for me at first until I quit and built up my character more and went back.

I liked all of the DLC except Dead Money which drove me partially insane. I just picked up Lonesome Road today but I have yet to play it due to being too busy. Can't wait to play it though and get me some new weapon goodies.